Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just Sayin...

Not much to report tonight, but I felt I should still honor my commitment to post each day. Tomorrow I will hopefully begin (and possibly finish) putting down on paper the ideas that have been floating around in my head for the lesson that I've been given the opportunity to share on the "Value of the Word". This is actually somewhat fun for me, because the first opportunity I was ever given to speak from the Word of God was to the men of our Church on the "Value of the Word." I may or may not pick pieces out of the original, but as I think back on it, I think it could use a serious Gospel overhaul before I could present it again (and I apologize for the failure on my part, gentlemen, to keep it Gospel-centered). Oh, the arrogance of a boy who knows a little (very little...) bit of theology....

Anyways, that's what I will hopefully be doing tomorrow, and I hope in one of the upcoming days to post my own review of Jovan MacKenzy's new album Strangers and Pilgrims. Jovan is a (Reformed) Christian rapper, and his music (at least judging from what I have heard) is some of the most Gospel-centered music out there. Look for that, hopefully soon.

No comments: